- Luxurious and spacious interior, tastefully furnished and equipped
- Large open plan saloon/kitchen galley with music system and flat screen TV; interior steering position and access to fore deck from saloon. Convertible settee comfortably sleeps one person
- Light and airy design for great visibility from inside
- Modern design kitchen galley with gas oven, hob and large fridge, fully equipped for great onboard entertaining.
- 4 equal sized cabins, all with regular sized, very comfortable beds arranged as either one double or two singles couples or small family.
- All cabins fitted with flat screen TVs and modern, en-suite facilities including showers and electric toilets
- Huge top sundeck with steering position, BBQ, bar fridge and collapsible, sun-canopy (bimini)
- Environmentally-friendly hybrid design – cruise under solar-generated electric power or diesel engine
- Air-conditioning (individual cabin controlled), level flooring and standing headroom throughout
- Additional joystick steering for exceptionally easy manoeuvring and mooring
- 220v shore power & 220v power while you cruise (high wattage appliances not recommended for use while cruising)
rating of 6
Anchor Rating System
Le Boat gives an anchor rating of between two and five to each boat to
offer an idea of how affordable or luxurious the vessels are.
Boats with a two-anchor rating are ideal for those on a small budget,
as they are the cheapest to hire whilst offering all of the basic functionality
you might need. The more anchors a boat has, the more features and space